Sandra Rojo - Author* Coach* Practitioner
I was born and raised in beautiful San Diego, California and I had the extreme good fortune to be raised by my stay-at-home mother. As a result, I felt nurtured and safe during my early childhood years. These formative years served as a great buffer to the painful struggles I was to later endure and provided the foundation of the high standards of integrity, determination, and trustworthiness I require of myself and others.
My parents encouraged and afforded me freedom of thought even if it differed with their own ideology. They taught me how to think critically and to accept personal accountability and responsibility for the consequences of my actions. This environment influenced a mindset that has helped me to develop and refine a unique ability to hold space for others and to help me be the change agent I feel I am meant to be.
There was a lot of life challenges, major grief & loss and sufferings, but because I always managed to see the silver lining in suffering, I had the impetus to persevere and never give up on me.
I am a blessed person! I’ve lived in Italy and different States in the USA and today, my travels have taken me to my new home in Oklahoma with my husband Robert Gene Smith, creator of eutaptics® FasterEFT™.
One reason I transitioned most of my work to FasterEFT as an Advanced Practitioner is Because this system gave me huge positive results. Within two years of applying and practicing this modality, my life as I knew it completely transformed and, I’m not joking. Everything changed and I felt as though this transformational mindset shift guided me to where I am today.
In the summer of 2019, I met Robert at one of his seminars and it was instant chemistry. From that point that we knew we were meant for one another, and it was as though events were accelerating to accommodate the new way I live and work. It was a rigorous 2 years. Today, we own Marshal Ranch on 160 acres. Not only is Marshal Ranch our home, but it is where we are creating our healing retreat to help people with fears, phobias, emotional and physical abuse and trauma, but where we have our Texas Longhorn business. We feel that our homestead is the perfect marriage of majestic cattle, healing and living.
- B.S. Psychology and Life Coaching (Cum Laude)
- Lifetime member Psi Chi (International Honor Society in Psychology)
- International Coach Federation Approved Accreditations: CTA Certified, Real Balance
- Global Wellness Certified Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Trained
- Skills to Change Institute COO and eutaptics® FasterEFT Practitioner, Level 4
- Motivational Interviewing (M.I.).
- Certified Coaching Certifications by Liberty University in the following: nutrition, chronic pain, life coaching, behavioral coaching and leadership.
- Trained and certified practitioner of Reiki (Master), Shamanic Healing, Soul Memory Discovery, and Spiritual Counseling
- Multi-lingual: English, Italian and Spanish
- Co-Author of “If You Ain’t Having Fun, You Ain’t Doing It Right”